Friday, September 9, 2011

Why you shouldn't buy a dell.

I used to love dell computers, in-fact the first new computer I ever bought new was a dell and it was one of the cheaper ones, it lasted 2 years, and taught me a well learned lesson: Never bring computers into the bath tub because steam gets in them, and they short circuit. I loved that computer it was the best the only problem I had with it prior to the short circuit was the cord was over used and started to break, back then I would have highly recommended dell. In early 2010 I bought a 1400 dollar dell studio 1558 laptop Since It was a pricier model I thought it would be awesome 3 months after purchasing it, I was playing a 3D game, it randomly shut down, I called dell tech support, and after waiting on hold for over 30 minutes I was told they would be sending somebody out to fix it, said person replaced most of what it could have been causing it however they didn't replace the CPU(Which wasn't the problem either the problem was this computer model just sucks) 3 months later the same problems came back the same repairs were made 3 months later same problem this time they made me send it in(which is annoying I mean they should have fixed it the first freaking time right) 3 months later a new problem arises, my mouse starts going out, and I could turn the computer on, off by pressing either mouse button on my track pad, eventually the mouse went out entirely and the keyboard started to go I contacted them about getting the computer replaced they firmly declined which pissed me off excuse my language which is much milder here than it was on the phone with them so I sent it in again as per their request, not even a week after receiving the computer back the mouse started to go out again, and the computer would shut down in the middle of the night which is not good because I host video games for friends. Anyway in Closing Asus Toshiba and HP are all better brands NEVER BUY A DELL!

Battle of the Browsers


My Favorite MMOs

No comments:

Post a Comment