Friday, September 9, 2011

Battle Of the Browsers

The things in this post are my simply my humble opinion the browsers I will use are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.

  1. Chrome
    • The Good: Chrome is by far the simplest browser I've ever had the pleasure of using it like firefox has add ons with a number of different features it's layout is also simple with the first page you see showing most visited, recently closed and bookmarked pages making maneuvering it all, simplistic, it's so simple even my technologically illiterate parents can use it, it's also one of the most if not the most secure web browser.
    • The bad: If you like tool bars then you're out of luck google chrome doesn't support many, if any tool bars.
    • Overall: This is the browser I use and I'd highly recommend it.
  2. Firefox
    • The Good: It's fast, powerful and like chrome simple to use however figuring stuff out isn't always as easy it's over all a reliable browser which supports some things chrome doesn't it supports more tool bars than chrome.
    • The bad: All those tool bars can slow you down and some of them are caused by viruses/adware.
    • Overall it's not as reliable as chrome in my honest opinion, but I'd still use it before I'd use Internet explorer.
  3. Internet Explorer.
    • The Good: I can't think of anything here annoying popups and alerts right from the get go little to no customization ect.
    • The bad: Almost everything?
    • Overall: I do not recommend using this there are plenty of other browsers not listed here that are probably better.
In closing this is just my opinion you don't have to listen to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment