Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Favorite MMOs

I'm not, a big fan of MMOs like WoW, sorry flame me all you want I just never got into it, and the fact that it's pay to play annoys me even more it could make just as much or more being free to play with a cash shop so yeah

MMOs I like

  1. Mabinogi
    • The Good: Free to play quality game fun for hours, and a nice way to make friends, monthly events.
    • The Bad: While it's free to play some features that should be included at least in a nerfed form are not free such as in-game item shops for players to sell their items to earn gold.
    • Over All: It's an MMO I'd highly recommend and it can be found Here.
  2. Runescape
    • The Good:You maybe laughing at me now saying "Haha you like runescape, but not WoW" yeah yuck it up, it's true I used to love runescape I mean I still play, but no where near as much as I used to. The good news is it free to play and members effects a small amount of things you can still get rich as a free player I've been able to make 3 mil as a free player in less than 24 hours before once you have 1 mil it's easier to make more gold and once you have 25-30 mil it's easier to make tons of gold.
    • The Bad: While it's true you can make a lot of gold with a free account a members account has access to items and skills free accounts don't which makes making gold a heck of a lot easier.
    • Overall: It's still fun to this day, and it's one of the simpler MMOs it was my first MMO infact even people who don't know much about computers can play it, Runescape can be found here
    3. Vindictus
    • The Good: It's made by the same people that made Mabinogi infact it was originally going to be called mabinogi heroes or so I was told the gameplay is waaaaaaaaaay different though in mabinogi it's all click to move like in runescape in vindictus you can move with the mouse or keyboard I haven't played much lately due to computer circumstances, but once I'm making more money, and have a new computer I'll be playing again.
    • The Bad: I haven't played enough to tell.
    • Overall: I don't know everything there is to know about this game, but I've loved what I've seen it can be found here
    4. Lunia
    • The good: I haven't played lunia much due to the same issues as with Vindictus, I did however play long enough to get to the point of rebirthing, and loved every minute of it it's controlled with the keyboard(and possibly mouse I dunno if you can change it in settings or not)
    • The Bad: Like Mabinogi some things exist in only a paid format.
    • Overall: I loved playing this especially since I got to play it with 2 really good friends, it was nice Lunia can be found here.
    5. Bleach Unlimited         
                   
    • The good: It's not really an MMO as it doesn't have a massive amount of players, but it has a small friendly community, and a nice staff it's a game based around the Bleach Anime/Manga series.
    • The Bad: While it is a very fun game once you get into it without help it's hard to figure stuff out at first, and it's not exactly up to date with the anime/manga.
    • Overall: I've been playing this game for almost 6 years now, and will continue to do so you have to download BYOND which can be done here and then goto the hub page for BU and click "Join Now" which can be found here.
Well There you have it my favorite MMOs plus one MO lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment